Monday 10 September 2018
It is customary to say that a solid house must have a solid foundation. The same applies to a project, an investment and so on.
It is important to prepare the body to perform a sports movement properly, providing basic effectiveness and solidity, regardless of performance, although this will certain...
Monday 3 September 2018
Repeatedly, we have remarked on the search for the best conditions for running in the summer. A garment you should pay particular attention to is your visor hat. When running, whether it’s long distance or tempo, repeats or sprints, it’s important to track a number attributes, and head t...
Monday 27 August 2018
The maqui Aristotelia chilensis is an evergreen plant of the Elaeocarpaceae family that looks like a large shrub with a thin elastic trunk that can reach 5 meters in height. The leaves are elliptical and it is characterized by white flowers and juicy dark blue berries, the size of an olive.
Monday 20 August 2018
Among the sports items, and particularly among the technical material for running, you always find a large range of shoes, for different types of athletes, tracks, needs; various items of clothing for different seasons; accessories of all kinds and use to make your running session more comfortable. ...
Monday 6 August 2018
Every period of physical exercise should have a goal. This should include ways of achieving an adjustment. As a generalisation, we could argue that 80% of training should be directed to the development of the qualities required for that period, whilst the remaining 20% instead should be used to main...